- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 18070856, 5 days agoLooks like it's broken... used to be my only hope against scrolling addiction. Today I noticed I hadn't looked at Facebook for literally years and 30min later remembered why 😅
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16903533, a year ago11/12/22 All was working well. Nothing was in my Facebook newsfeed. I do not follow anyone on Facebook. In the last 2 or 3 days some of my own posts are showing up in my newsfeed. I removed the extension and reinstalled it, refreshed the page, and still have some of my own posts in newsfeed. Can this be corrected? Thank you.
- Rated 1 out of 5by LAD_902, a year agoThe add-on worked immediately after installing it, but within about 30 minutes it stopped working. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it still doesn't work.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Scen, a year agoReally great add-on, have used it for years and it allows me to still use facebook for messaging and nothing else.
One thing: after a recent change, it also blocks facebook marketplace, so I'm hoping this can be fixed soon.
Thanks for your great work Ankit!
- Rated 5 out of 5by MozartConductor, a year agoAbsolutely wonderful add-on, which has given me hours of my life back, and improved focus. It appears that there was an update to the Facebook news feed today? The add-on suddenly stopped working.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16929856, 2 years agocan you add an icon that we can add to the toolbar? like other extensuions do. Id like to be able to turn it on and off without opening the addons menu