Review by GRANITO
Rated 2 out of 5by GRANITO, 5 years ago
It's a fantastic idea but it only works half of the time. Also, if all it does is set the feed element to zero I don't see why it needs access to my facebook data. You're probably better off using leechblock.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12690005, a month agoPerfect! Just what I needed. Although it would be nice to have an option to turn on posts from my groups in my news feed.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Ghaith Troudi, 2 months agoThis extension is great, but recently the feed came back, i think it needs an update
- Rated 2 out of 5by Nibinaear, 4 months agoRemoves all of your friends' content too so not much point.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16903533, 5 months ago11/12/22 All was working well. Nothing was in my Facebook newsfeed. I do not follow anyone on Facebook. In the last 2 or 3 days some of my own posts are showing up in my newsfeed. I removed the extension and reinstalled it, refreshed the page, and still have some of my own posts in newsfeed. Can this be corrected? Thank you.
- Rated 1 out of 5by LAD_902, 5 months agoThe add-on worked immediately after installing it, but within about 30 minutes it stopped working. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it still doesn't work.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17252238, 5 months agoHello, this was working and then it stopped, could you please help me? Thank you
- Rated 4 out of 5by Scen, 5 months agoReally great add-on, have used it for years and it allows me to still use facebook for messaging and nothing else.
One thing: after a recent change, it also blocks facebook marketplace, so I'm hoping this can be fixed soon.
Thanks for your great work Ankit!
- Rated 5 out of 5by MozartConductor, 6 months agoAbsolutely wonderful add-on, which has given me hours of my life back, and improved focus. It appears that there was an update to the Facebook news feed today? The add-on suddenly stopped working.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17531324, 7 months agoUsed to work like a charm! Stopped working a few days ago because of facebook changes.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Erne D, 7 months agoAfter recent changes to Facebook layout, the news feed re-appeared. An update needed ASAP. Thank you for your work!
- Rated 4 out of 5by zombienixon, 10 months agoWorks alright. Would really appreciate if stories on top and contacts on the right were also disabled. Thanks.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16814624, a year agoWorks as intended. Just wish it would block facebook stories too!
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15036158, 2 years agoBreaks messenger.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16929856, 2 years agocan you add an icon that we can add to the toolbar? like other extensuions do. Id like to be able to turn it on and off without opening the addons menu
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14664357, 2 years agoDoes exactly what it says. Allows me to still read notifications and other things I want and avoid being triggered by all the racist fucks in my extended family and friends.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15425309, 2 years agoWhile it worked it was great. Now it does not hide feed.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16508840, 2 years agoWorks great for when on desktop, but not on Android
Developer responseposted 2 years agoFirefox on Android recently switched to a new model and not all extensions are supported on it as of yet. A developer can't make their addon accessible in the new model until Firefox team provides that support.