by A_Me_Has_No_Name, a year ago
Rated 5 out of 5
Great add on. I only keep Facebook because my family refuses to interact anywhere else, but this allows me to keep FB without giving into the endless, mindless scrolling.
- by Firefox user 16929856, 7 months agoRated 4 out of 5can you add an icon that we can add to the toolbar? like other extensuions do. Id like to be able to turn it on and off without opening the addons menu
- by Firefox user 14664357, 10 months agoRated 5 out of 5Does exactly what it says. Allows me to still read notifications and other things I want and avoid being triggered by all the racist fucks in my extended family and friends.
- by Firefox user 16508840, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Works great for when on desktop, but not on AndroidFirefox on Android recently switched to a new model and not all extensions are supported on it as of yet. A developer can't make their addon accessible in the new model until Firefox team provides that support.
- by billguastalla, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Thank you Ankit Kumar - this addon is great and has saved me so much time. I have a feature request: to block three other feeds that have been added to the new version of facebook: videos, marketplace and groups.
- by Firefox user 14098513, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Thank you it's awesome!
Developer responseposted 2 years agoSorry for the late reply but i didn't get to see the new facebook version until now. I have updated the extension to remove news feed for the newer facebook version as well. Please update the addon.