- Rated 5 out of 5by Dr.Ne0Gen3tic, 9 months agoThe APK Downloader, downloads original APKs from Google (Playstore) server,
this makes the probability of malware contamination practically 0%, but you should always scan these APKs with a virus (multi) scanner to minimize this possible risk. This Firefox add-on, is the best of its type, because it lets you:
1. the device type
2. the Android version
3. processor architectures
4. and much more!
Specifying, it lets you bypass countries and Android restrictions.
That is why this very good add-on gets a full 5 stars Rating! I am visibly excited!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13477936, 2 years agoThis is a great add-on. I was not informed about the method of app installing by bundles. A specific application did not allow me to install it by compatibility issues, but thanks to this add-on, I installed it perfectly after that.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12453153, 3 years agoVoilà à quoi ressemble le nom d'un fichier téléchargé : "AF3DWBexsd0viV96e5U9-SkM_V5zktb3i_A7VqKFU_z562ZacMuacdm9-Adz0o7h4hFR258AzE-zyYhCQnV5sePFYbnnbcDTF_lr-P-9NB1vMWg-N3pGUrE"
Ce n'est pas du tout un fichier apk...
- Rated 1 out of 5by Traumflug, 4 years agoDoes nothing but linking to a shell script, which they probably want to get downloaded and installed. This shell script tries to install Java on the local PC, then execute some arbitrary code. In short: this AddOn tries to circumvent all of Firefox' security measures.
- Rated 5 out of 5by superl2, 4 years agoThe extension works well. A light client app is needed, but all platforms (including linux) are supported.
It's easy to fake a device. My only complaint is that there aren't devices with every API level in the list - so it can be impossible to get an APK for that specific API level.