Rated 3 out of 5 stars
it could be a little better. I am always on digg.com and this add-on doesn't really enhance the digg experience. I like the concept but I think it could be a little better. I recommend this add-on if you are a fan of digg.
No link to Digg ???? Rated 2 out of 5 stars
I was seriously disappointed when I clicked on a DIGG link and it did not link or take me TO Digg! HUH? I feel that the point of a Digg extension such as this, would be to allow you to DIGG the article which means actually going to DIGG! You missed the boat here guys/girls...unless I mssed somehow the way to actually click on a story and go to Digg. Pointless for me, unless that happens. I can get all the Digg articles I want on my feed. In real time, too!
Two Stars for effort and a decent idea...
Pretty neat Rated 4 out of 5 stars
I think its a pretty neat add-on that lets you view popular digg stories right from the sidebar. I am sure that all the digg fans would get hooked on to it in no time.
Would love to see more functionality being added to the add-on so that in a single click i can share stories with friends.
Here's one for the addicts Rated 4 out of 5 stars
This extension creates a sidebar which allows you to see the latest and upcoming stories on digg: live. It's great for a quick glance of any selectable news source or the front page, while you're on another website.
1. Person monitoring digg's content by topic or front page and find any new articles as they appear.
2. Person finding good upcoming stories to promote, while being able to use other websites at the same time.
3. Extension clearly shows what pages you've seen and what you haven't very clearly so it saves you time in finding out what is new.
1. Tested on Firefox 2.0 and Firefox b3, no issues.
2. No significant memory increase.
3. Well thought out usability and feature set to easily link to the article, and to the digg page to comment or promote.
Overall a good extension for people who don't want to visit digg website regularly, people who want to be absolutely on top of things, and people seeking to promote upcoming news stories.