To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Dictionary Tooltip 1.7.1-signed
Press ctrl+shift+K (or) double-click to see its meaning. This extension is ideal for those who doesn't like to switch their window to see the meaning of a word. ...
About this Add-on
1. Shows the meaning of the selected word in a scrollable tooltip by double-clicking or by pressing
2. Press any key or click on the page to hide the tooltip
3.Provides a mechanism to enable (or) disable the double-click option in the extension's options box (this is particulary useful for those who feel double-click annoying)ie. go to "Tools", "Extensions", "Dictionary Tip" and then click "options" in the dialog box.
4. Works in PC and Linux (didn't test in Mac)
* When Ctrl+Shift+D is pressed, the tooltip is shown at the top left corner which may be inconvenient
Any comments are most welcome...
- Added new preference/option to show popup upon clicking on the small icon
- Improved to avoid accidental popups
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following:
To create your own collections, you must have a Mozilla Add-ons account.
End-User License Agreement
* IT MAY SO HAPPEN THAT THIS EXTENSION MAY BE DISCONTINUED AT ANY POINT. I WON'T BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT.