Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
-Added locales: de-DE, fr, nl, pl
-Applied changes by NettiCat; original mod (switcher 1.2nc) linked from Dao's site, in the comments for switcher 1.0.1 for Fx.
-Added support for FireFox 4+ ToolBarPalette.
-Added SeaMonkey 2 support to install.rdf and chrome.manifest.
-Removed "let" keyword requirement, added install.js and contents.rdf files to retain SeaMonkey 1.x compatibility.
-Added a couple of new strings to the locales set (tooltip & initial label). The following localizations need an update and have been temporarily removed:
ca-AD, da, de-DE, fr, hr, hu, it, ko-KR, nl, pl, pt-BR, ru, sk, sv-SE, tr-TR, uk-UA, zh-CN, zh-TW.
* default dictionary selection at startup fixed
* added workaround for bug 436717
* added support for Firefox 3.1a1pre
- added a list of installed dictionaries to the context menu
- localized: ko-KR
- localized: ca-AD, tr-TR
- auto-detection enabled by default
- fixed bug where the spellcheck UI would contain duplicated dictionary entries
- don’t turn off auto-detection when the dictionary has been changed manually
- predicate that the language was automatically detected only if it actually succeeded
- label not highlighted but made bold if the dictionary is remembered for the current site
- label highlighted if the dictionary is remembered for the current site
- fixed: initialization fails when no dictionary was selected previously
- prevent memory leak