Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- German localization for the add-on
- Support for sidebar results
- Added button to reset settings to defaults
- Using Open Sans font to ensure the options panel takes the same size on all systems.
- Showing a warning for certain modifier issues.
- Firefox would not update the add-ons translation files on add-on update.
- Mac OS had problems displaying the micro panel.
- Translating active elements like links did not prevent the link from being clicked.
- Some style issues have been fixed.
- Rocker gestures did not respect right-click setting
- Quick context menu did not use settings correctly.
- Clickhandling on Micropanel results is now configurable
- Context menu now has the option to show results in Micropanel.
- Private windows are now supported.
- Full Details & Pocket Versions can now be displayed as windows again.
- Support for Fire-Gestures add-on had to be dropped.
- Rocker gestures are now supported out of the box.
- There's an option to use https for secure requests (enabled by default)
- Quotes around words will be ignored
- Apostrophes (single quote) mark a word boundary, so if you want a translation for it's, you'll need to select it manually before starting the translation.
- Context menu translation now detects words under the cursor without the need for a selection.
See: How-To set up Fire-Gestures with the Dict.cc Translation add-on
* Fix for Options dialog not saving settings on linux/mac:
Those platforms use browser.preferences.instantApply, which means they don't have an accept button to store the settings.