Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Fixes compatibility problems with e10s (Electrolysis)
Fixes a problem with links in definitions that contains " not working
Adds support for "restartless"
- Miscellaneous security hardening
- Reduced the namespace pollution to make Dict more compatible with other add-ons.
- The CSS for the closest match page no longer logs a warning.
- Dict now shows a clear error when it cannot to a remote host.
- Dict now gives user feedback for malformed dict URIs.
- Get the extension to work on Thunderbird, again.
* Fix a bug that prevented the dict:// protocol handler from working on Firefox 3.5.
Fixed a window sizing problem on Firefox 3.0.1.
Mitigated an incompatibility with the Menu Editor addon.
Changed the word "Define" to "Look Up" in the context menu.
Dict does not work through a proxy server.
Dict does not work on MacOS (something to do with having a single button mouse).