- by Defenser of Arisa, 25 days agoRated 3 out of 5Does a great job, but the live chat is bugged. Even when the add-on isn't enabled, it still glitches live chat and doesn't load and ruins the who live stream experience.
- by Firefox user 16490674, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5Hey, love your extension man. Seriously, its really insane, is essential and should be one of the top. I didnt know if u still updates but i have a bug that i cant hide the notification bell and the subscription bar. Dont know if is just with me.
(Sorry for bad english, i hope u could understand)
- by BlueSkyGamin, 4 months agoRated 4 out of 5I love this extension! I have a bad habit of just letting the algorithm take me to the next video rather than getting off when I need to. I HIGHLY recommend this for TEACHERS because this will help keep students focused on the video.
My only gripe with this extension is that one time I removed it from my extension bar and was never able to get it back so I had to turn it off and on by turning off and on the whole extension in the add-ons menu.
- by Viktor, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5This extension is a life-saver. It does need a simple change pushed to fix hiding the Bell icon. In the file "hide_notification_bell.css" the selector ":nth-child(4)" has to be removed. Please make the change or allow other to make it.
- by Peter Kehl, 8 months agoRated 2 out of 5Hi Ricky,
Thank you for DF Yoube.
Unfortunately, it's causing below error logs in Browser Console. That's even for non-YouTube tabs.
"Unchecked lastError value: Error: Could not establish connection. Receiving end does not exist."
Also, the feedback form from the extension itself most likely doesn't work. In Browser Console it logs: 400 BAD REQUEST for https://api.mailgun.net/v3/sandbox..../messages.