Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- New & operator in the find bar for searching for multiple terms
- New find bar icons
- Resolution independence for all 1st-party graphics
- Fixed scanning only the first 60 or 120 faves due to a DeviantArt change
- Watch list scanner now knows whether it failed due to communication error, Deviant Love issue, or user not logged in
- Enforces minimum sidebar width of 280 pixels while Deviant Love is open
- Compatible with Electrolysis (multiprocess Firefox)
- Behind-the-scenes refactoring for ease of future development
- Fixed incompatibility with Firefox 44
- Bugfix: When adding a subaccount that had subaccounts, those subaccounts didn't appear in the list of the main account
Fixed incorrect behavior in the "Try again" button that appears when the scan fails
- New subaccounts editor; set DeviantArt accounts as someone's subaccounts and all their deviations will appear under one name
- If the bottom bar's random tip is the one concerning your watch list, its link now goes directly to your Watch page
- Slightly optimized displaying the list of deviants
- Bugfix: Find bar wouldn't work when using only characters allowed for deviation names but not deviant names
- More items now appear in the report's context menu, including "Bookmark This Link"
- Now refers to "DeviantArt" instead of "deviantART"
- Design adjustments
- Fixed Deviant Love hanging during scanning for logged-in users (Thanks to ToshidoGamekaze for the report!)
- If the circumstances of the above bug arise again, Deviant Love will just fail to retrieve your watch list instead of hanging
Optimized displaying the list of deviants
More appearance tweaks
- No longer needs a restart to install or update (one last restart is needed when upgrading from a pre-2.1 version)
- Appearance tweaks
- Fixed inability to scan pages with 60 or fewer deviations (Thanks to joergens-mi for the report!)
- The scanner is waaaay faster
- The heart now shows an X when clicking it will close the report
- Forwards-compatibility with future Firefox versions assured
- Deviant Love's find bar now allows you to use the latest batch of characters allowed in deviation titles
- Bug fix: Deviant Love only checked the first 100 entries in your watchlist when deciding who got the deviation watch icon (Thanks to Migi47 for the report!)
- Firefox/Chrome parity: Firefox users now get a context menu when they right-click
- Bug fix: Deviant Love didn't correctly handle the sidebar getting shrunk while it was in it
- Now that you can put ! in deviation titles, Deviant Love will let you enter ! in the find bar
- The bottom bar now suggests visiting #DeviantLoveSoftware: and deviantART's +about, plus the link for Art Features was fixed
- Deviant Love now shows "Loading..." when an artist's avatar hasn't loaded yet
- The scanning screen's progress bar now shows when there was a communication error and you asked Deviant Love to try again
Added a progress bar & percentage to the scanning screen (you will need Firefox version 6 or later to see the bar, but everyone can see the progress percentage in text)
In previous versions, a nasty person who hijacked your connection to deviantart.com could also hijack Firefox! D: Update to this version to ensure your safety.