Review by Firefox user 11944416
Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 11944416, 2 years ago
Every time I open an article and the main picture is a kitten pressing their cheek against a mirror, my day gets a little better.
- Rated 5 out of 5by scmstr, 5 months agoAMAZING. This Addon is so well done and makes me laugh. There's so much thought and programming in the options.
Even besides the obvious political side of this, the addon itself is well made with totally unexpected options that go above and beyond and are totally appropriate for the addon's target demographic.
Literally, the only people voting under 4 stars are people butthurt that their guy is being made fun of.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16992819, 2 years agoOpino yo que este complemento u extensión es más de índole político, no lo veo tan relevante o útil.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12906163, 2 years agoThank you for restoring the space in my head previously rented out to Despicable Him against my wishes. How did I miss this until now? A must have that I've shared with family and friends. Bless you!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Grayveyard, 2 years agoThis addon was everything I could have hoped for. Bless you, you beautiful people.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Liam, 2 years agoI set it to cursewords only and let it run on all sites. It should be default this way LOL
Suggestion: Please can you add more custom images like monkeys?
- Rated 3 out of 5by Zoolook, 3 years agoHad a cursory look, hoping to find options to input your own preferred list of words to kittenify. Sadly, options to wipe out references to anything other than the authors chosen words and pictures renders this add-on useless for anyone who doesn't share his right wing agenda.
Nice idea, but need to be less authoritarian in it's approach.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoThanks for the review. I'm not sure what you're talking about, but it is possible to change both the search anchors and the replacement phrases. The format is described in detail on the website. I admit, it's not trivial for people who aren't used to editing JSON files, but it's also not very difficult.
Also, my agenda most assuredly is not "right-wing."
- Rated 5 out of 5by enrico, 3 years agoFantastic. In today's world, the office of the United States presidency has never meant so little. This extension helps clean the clutter and noise of it from my browsing experience.
- Rated 5 out of 5by petersrcng24, 3 years agoIn a world of gloom this makes my day just a little more tolerable.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14173654, 4 years agoLove it. I want to sometimes read about the Ball of Racoon Hair but not every time I open the browser. The kitten pictures are also a plus
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14787373, 4 years agoAfter two weeks using it, I wouldn't want to miss it. It still makes me stumble upon new feeds and smile. Great Job!