Rated 4.1 out of 5
4.1 Stars out of 5
- by enrico, 13 days agoRated 5 out of 5Fantastic. In today's world, the office of the United States presidency has never meant so little. This extension helps clean the clutter and noise of it from my browsing experience.
- by Firefox user 14655410, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Works great. I now have wonderful pictures of kittens to look at. Thanks.
Unfortunate that some users are giving low ratings based on political affiliation instead of add-on functionality.
- by Firefox user 14486402, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Works great!
I'd like to setup a custom config to only replace with "Individual 1" in all instances. Sadly, I can't seem to get this to work.
I've copied the "Drumpf" config, as that's the closest to what I want to do. When I edit the file to replace "Drumpf" in the monikers section with "Individual 1", and then upload that edited config to my own host, I get a syntax error in the extension.
Is there a simple way to change the config to only use "Individual 1"?
Edit: Thanks, you're the best!
Developer responseposted a year agoHi. So, custom configurations have gotten much more difficult since the browsers started enforcing CORS security to reduce cross-site-scripting attacks. It is still possible, but you will have to very carefully follow the instructions in the "about" page. I tested this on all three browsers just last week.
To save you the trouble, I just created an "Individual 1" config and put up on my server. You should see it in the drop-down menu.
- by Firefox user 13245748, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Is is possible to make it so it removes the whole sentence with "trump" and makes it blank?
Developer responseposted 2 years agoIt's surprisingly difficult to do *well*. The problem is that it is very easy to identify the name Trump, but much more difficult to reliably identify a sentence. People don't always punctuate properly, and there may be no sentence-ending punctuation in a headline or caption. Other difficult cases are separating other uses of periods from those that end sentences. You basically need to parse the sentence and understand it.
It's theoretically possible, but would be part of a much more sophisticated piece of software.
Dave from Tools of Our Tools
- by Firefox user 14337273, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Thank you for this add-on! It doesn't do the complete job, but it certainly helps me cope with the lies and shameful, hateful behavior of this horrible man--shameful,hateful behavior that too many in this country inexplicably seem to think befits the leader of the free world. I just want him gone, but since I can't have him gone until he's out of office, I'll have to settle for this.