- Rated 5 out of 5best addon i have ever seen! 🤣
- Rated 5 out of 5In a world of gloom this makes my day just a little more tolerable.
- Rated 5 out of 5Love it. I want to sometimes read about the Ball of Racoon Hair but not every time I open the browser. The kitten pictures are also a plus
- Rated 5 out of 5After two weeks using it, I wouldn't want to miss it. It still makes me stumble upon new feeds and smile. Great Job!
- Rated 5 out of 5Absolutely love it. We need all the help we can get to pull through these troubled times.
- Rated 5 out of 5Works great. I now have wonderful pictures of kittens to look at. Thanks.
Unfortunate that some users are giving low ratings based on political affiliation instead of add-on functionality.
- Rated 5 out of 5Works great!
I'd like to setup a custom config to only replace with "Individual 1" in all instances. Sadly, I can't seem to get this to work.
I've copied the "Drumpf" config, as that's the closest to what I want to do. When I edit the file to replace "Drumpf" in the monikers section with "Individual 1", and then upload that edited config to my own host, I get a syntax error in the extension.
Is there a simple way to change the config to only use "Individual 1"?
Edit: Thanks, you're the best!
Developer responseposted a year agoHi. So, custom configurations have gotten much more difficult since the browsers started enforcing CORS security to reduce cross-site-scripting attacks. It is still possible, but you will have to very carefully follow the instructions in the "about" page. I tested this on all three browsers just last week.
To save you the trouble, I just created an "Individual 1" config and put up on my server. You should see it in the drop-down menu.
- Rated 4 out of 5Is is possible to make it so it removes the whole sentence with "trump" and makes it blank?
Developer responseposted a year agoIt's surprisingly difficult to do *well*. The problem is that it is very easy to identify the name Trump, but much more difficult to reliably identify a sentence. People don't always punctuate properly, and there may be no sentence-ending punctuation in a headline or caption. Other difficult cases are separating other uses of periods from those that end sentences. You basically need to parse the sentence and understand it.
It's theoretically possible, but would be part of a much more sophisticated piece of software.
Dave from Tools of Our Tools
- Rated 4 out of 5Thank you for this add-on! It doesn't do the complete job, but it certainly helps me cope with the lies and shameful, hateful behavior of this horrible man--shameful,hateful behavior that too many in this country inexplicably seem to think befits the leader of the free world. I just want him gone, but since I can't have him gone until he's out of office, I'll have to settle for this.
- Rated 5 out of 5Nice approach to remove Trump "ideas" for public.
- Rated 5 out of 5I like the bard style. Very well done.
- Rated 5 out of 5OMG !!! I love this filter ... instead of getting depressed when I see the name of the guy who didn't want to be President, I get to avoid seeing his name and typically a good laugh wherever I go on the web. This extension is brilliant and works great! Thank you.
- Rated 5 out of 5Love it love it!
I've tried various versions of "replace the cheeto's picture with [x]" and they are not reliable. This one is. I don't know which part of it is better... the image replacement or the insults. Your insult list is glorious!
I also enjoy being able to customize what I see and where.
Keep up the good work!