To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Bug fix: Not all special characters are being handled properly
- Bug fix: Progress icon no longer appears in status bar. This fix is available for Firefox 29 and newer, and requires Status-4-Evar to display.
- Bug fix: Can't overwrite a bookmark anymore (if the "Keep existing bookmark" option is unchecked in the extension preferences dialog)
- New option to always select the "Do Not Share" option in the submit dialog; this option can be set from the extension preferences dialog box
- Bug fix: In Firefox 4 or newer on Windows, incorrectly-sized toolbar button icon distorts the other browser toolbar button icons
- Other minor fixes
- Added Swedish translation
NOTE: If you are upgrading Delicious Post from an older version (1.1 or older), you will need to re-enter your Delicious password in the Post To Delicious dialog when posting a link or page for the first time after the upgrade. You won't have to do this again afterwards unless you change your Delicious password.
* The first-focused field in the Post to Delicious dialog has been changed to the Tags textbox