To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
- Post web pages in the background, so that you can continue browsing while the bookmark is being saved to Delicious
- Automatically add notes to the Delicious bookmark from selected web page text
- Choose to make the new bookmark private, so that it doesn't appear in your public bookmarks list on Delicious
- Detects whether or not the web page you are trying to post already exists in your Delicious bookmarks
Hint: The above features can be turned on or off from the extension preferences dialog by choosing Tools → Add-ons in Firefox, selecting Delicious Post in the list of installed extensions, and then clicking Options.
After installing Delicious Post, the Delicious Post button will be automatically added to the browser toolbar, if it is not there already.
Supported languages: English (United States), French, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
To use Delicious Post, you must have a Delicious account with a Delicious login ID.
Please Note: AE Creations is not affiliated with Delicious.com. Inquiries specific to the Delicious online social bookmarking service should be directed there.
- Bug fix: Not all special characters are being handled properly
- Bug fix: Progress icon no longer appears in status bar. This fix is available for Firefox 29 and newer, and requires Status-4-Evar to display.