Review by Gangsta
Rated 5 out of 5by Gangsta, a year ago
Very useful, even if you post and comment a lot, it now has a time limit.
- Rated 1 out of 5by BBlackmoor, 2 months agoAppears to work, briefly. Then it demands money. Pro Tip: Ask for a donation, and I'll happily pay. Demand it, and I'll delete the addon. An addon that does not work unless you pay DOES NOT WORK.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Yon, 8 months agoDid not seem to fully work. Deletes some data from the activity log, but leaves the res (majority) even when all is selected for deletion. For what it's worth, the author of this extension quickly replied to my email and issued me a refund. He said that the plugin is inconsistent due to a bug on Facebook's end.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Jamie, 10 months agoWorks perfectly and I purchased the $10 upgrade. Sometimes it skips some items, but that's because of the way Facebook loads in items to the page.
- Rated 1 out of 5by JustAnotherGeek, 10 months ago$10 for deleting over 50 posts? Why did you do that! You have an alternative than your garbage?
- Rated 1 out of 5by etsnyman, a year agoThis does NOT work. No posts were deleted, not even after paying the $10.Hi, sorry about that, Facebook made a change which broke the extension. The latest update fixes this (v1.76). Just noting here that you were issued a refund.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Giada, a year agoit asks to pay, and if it "works" it doesn't really delete all posts or photos
- Rated 5 out of 5by Juan Roberto, a year agoViendo lo complicado que es eliminar la información de facebook de forma manual, creo que están bien invertidos los 10$ que cuesta el poder eliminar todos los datos por el curro que se ha pegado el desarrollador. (permite 50 elementos por día en la versión gratuita)
- Rated 3 out of 5by Bowdswah, a year agoThe concept is a great idea. however I just paid $10 for this removal tool after using the 50 free deletes. it has left dozens of posts undeleted after running the add on time and time over again. The background is faded and you cannot see what is going on, at times i have gone in and manually deleted tags and posts that should be gone after a multitude of sweeps. feed back and is this updated regularly for the changed FB make
- Rated 2 out of 5by Telemark, a year agoI just paid $10 for this removal tool. It won't delete any of my photos or albums. I left dozens of posts undeleted after running again and again. Please fix this or refund my $10.Hi, sorry about that, the latest update (just released) should work better. If not, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a refund.
- Rated 1 out of 5by CyberAqyn, a year agoIt is free only for 50 posts per day. Otherwise it demands $10.
- Rated 3 out of 5by adev, a year agoEdit of my original review:
I had trouble with it when I used it but the developer was on it and worked the issue. The customer service was also good, if you run into problems he will do his best to solve the issue. The issues it faces mostly stem from facebook but there is always a work around. Due to the good customer support and that the app is constantly being worked on I increased my original rating.Hi, sorry about that. The issues should hopefully be fixed now in the latest update. If you haven't already been in touch, please email email@example.com for a refund. Thanks.
- Rated 5 out of 5by HannahVernon, a year agoTotally worth the $5. Should be designed to loop over each year/month several times until all selected post-types are gone for the period selected. For instance, when I try removing comments from 2012, I have to run the plug-in three or four times or more for it actually delete all the comments. I assume this is Facebook not showing all the comments in the Review page, but who knows.
- Rated 1 out of 5by glib glob, a year agoNeeds an update, Facebook figured out how to break it I guess. Same result on Brave/Chrom and Firefox.
Please update when fixed and will change review to high rating with proper feedback
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17036125, 2 years agoDoes not work on Firefox. Brings you to your timeline, but does nothing once there.
- Rated 5 out of 5by auspilot, 2 years agoThank you so much for a great app! Very much needed in these times :)