- Rated 3 out of 5by KPavezC, 10 days agoEl addon cobra después de eliminar 50 registros de actividad diarios. Aparte de ello, no borra todo dado que Facebook detecta las acciones del addon como sospechosas y al cabo de una cierta cantidad de acciones, solicita la contraseña de la cuenta nuevamente.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Piotr, 2 months agoExtremely ineffective. Deleting only several posts/comments/reactions in long, long minutes. Paid for full version and its completely useless. I can delete old fb activity manually on my own in a bulk dozens of time quicker without this extension. For free.
- Rated 1 out of 5by BBlackmoor, 10 months agoAppears to work, briefly. Then it demands money. Pro Tip: Ask for a donation, and I'll happily pay. Demand it, and I'll delete the addon. An addon that does not work unless you pay DOES NOT WORK.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Yon, a year agoDid not seem to fully work. Deletes some data from the activity log, but leaves the res (majority) even when all is selected for deletion. For what it's worth, the author of this extension quickly replied to my email and issued me a refund. He said that the plugin is inconsistent due to a bug on Facebook's end.
- Rated 1 out of 5by etsnyman, 2 years agoThis does NOT work. No posts were deleted, not even after paying the $10.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Juan Roberto, 2 years agoViendo lo complicado que es eliminar la información de facebook de forma manual, creo que están bien invertidos los 10$ que cuesta el poder eliminar todos los datos por el curro que se ha pegado el desarrollador. (permite 50 elementos por día en la versión gratuita)
- Rated 3 out of 5by Bowdswah, 2 years agoThe concept is a great idea. however I just paid $10 for this removal tool after using the 50 free deletes. it has left dozens of posts undeleted after running the add on time and time over again. The background is faded and you cannot see what is going on, at times i have gone in and manually deleted tags and posts that should be gone after a multitude of sweeps. feed back and is this updated regularly for the changed FB make
- Rated 2 out of 5by Telemark, 2 years agoI just paid $10 for this removal tool. It won't delete any of my photos or albums. I left dozens of posts undeleted after running again and again. Please fix this or refund my $10.
- Rated 3 out of 5by adev, 2 years agoEdit of my original review:
I had trouble with it when I used it but the developer was on it and worked the issue. The customer service was also good, if you run into problems he will do his best to solve the issue. The issues it faces mostly stem from facebook but there is always a work around. Due to the good customer support and that the app is constantly being worked on I increased my original rating.Hi, sorry about that. The issues should hopefully be fixed now in the latest update. If you haven't already been in touch, please email email@example.com for a refund. Thanks.