- Rated 3 out of 5by Yon, 2 months agoDid not seem to fully work. Deletes some data from the activity log, but leaves the res (majority) even when all is selected for deletion. For what it's worth, the author of this extension quickly replied to my email and issued me a refund. He said that the plugin is inconsistent due to a bug on Facebook's end.
- Rated 1 out of 5by etsnyman, 5 months agoThis does NOT work. No posts were deleted, not even after paying the $10.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Juan Roberto, 6 months agoViendo lo complicado que es eliminar la información de facebook de forma manual, creo que están bien invertidos los 10$ que cuesta el poder eliminar todos los datos por el curro que se ha pegado el desarrollador. (permite 50 elementos por día en la versión gratuita)
- Rated 3 out of 5by Bowdswah, 6 months agoThe concept is a great idea. however I just paid $10 for this removal tool after using the 50 free deletes. it has left dozens of posts undeleted after running the add on time and time over again. The background is faded and you cannot see what is going on, at times i have gone in and manually deleted tags and posts that should be gone after a multitude of sweeps. feed back and is this updated regularly for the changed FB make
- Rated 2 out of 5by Telemark, 7 months agoI just paid $10 for this removal tool. It won't delete any of my photos or albums. I left dozens of posts undeleted after running again and again. Please fix this or refund my $10.
- Rated 3 out of 5by adev, 10 months agoEdit of my original review:
I had trouble with it when I used it but the developer was on it and worked the issue. The customer service was also good, if you run into problems he will do his best to solve the issue. The issues it faces mostly stem from facebook but there is always a work around. Due to the good customer support and that the app is constantly being worked on I increased my original rating.
Developer responseposted 8 months agoHi, sorry about that. The issues should hopefully be fixed now in the latest update. If you haven't already been in touch, please email email@example.com for a refund. Thanks.
- Rated 5 out of 5by HannahVernon, 10 months agoTotally worth the $5. Should be designed to loop over each year/month several times until all selected post-types are gone for the period selected. For instance, when I try removing comments from 2012, I have to run the plug-in three or four times or more for it actually delete all the comments. I assume this is Facebook not showing all the comments in the Review page, but who knows.
- Rated 1 out of 5by glib glob, a year agoNeeds an update, Facebook figured out how to break it I guess. Same result on Brave/Chrom and Firefox.
Please update when fixed and will change review to high rating with proper feedback