- by Firefox user 12260525, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5На Windows 10 работает не корректно, например, при выборе папки для сохранения закладок по умолчанию, надо самому дополнительно выставить нужную папку в меню в самом браузере, на Windows 7 достаточно установить необходимые значения в расширении и оно само все меняет.
- by Firefox user 14002299, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Hey, i'm the guy who was talking about the "quick bookmark icon is disabled" never disappear, I don't know how to reply to the message you sent me so I'm leaving message here. All in all, thanks for your fast reply and I get what you mean. I'm thinking the only way to make it disappear might be having a extension which only has "build-in book marking" or only has quick bookmark icon, but I don't know if it's worth to you to do that.
- by Firefox user 13586622, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Great !!! Very smart add on !!!
Might it be possible to add the feature to click on a FOLDER on BOOKMARK toolbar to directly add to that folder with "+ add page" function click as first drop down BOOKMARK.
Thank You again !!!
- by Ed , 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Good addon. One issue though. The Quick Bookmark icon (red/grey) in the URL box is not round on my screen in FF57. It is elongated horizontally with my display resolution at 3840x2160.
Can the icon be fixed to be always round?
- by DickOz, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Great, a one click add bookmark (or delete), even though it's adding to the default bookmark list of choice only. And I like the recently added option to save either to the top or the bottom the default bookmark list. Wish this extension would somehow add the' add bookmark here' function to it's already very capable features.
I understand that any 'add bookmark here' needs 2 clicks, and FF 56 will not support the way ABH2 does the trick. What about a right click on a folder of the bookmark toolbar handled by the Default Bookmark Folder add-on? Could an add bookmark show up in that right click context menu, that sets new default folder to the folder clicked on, and stores a bookmark that to that new default folder?