Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Automatically migrates preferences over to the upcoming WebExtension.
- Added support for the Greek language.
- Applied a minor spelling change to the Dutch localization.
- Fixed issues with localized variants of various Yandex services.
- Added support for multi-process browser tabs.
- Fixed a security issue that caused CSPs to be less effective against XSS.
- Fixed additional compatibility issues with various Yandex services.
- Fixed a grammatical error in the German localization.
- jQuery 1.12.0, 1.12.1, 1.12.2, 1.12.3, 1.12.4
- Added support for the languages Danish, Esperanto, Swedish, and Russian.
- Created additional shorthand mappings to uncover new injection opportunities.
- Applied a security update to the embedded local resource audit script.
- Fixed reported compatibility issues with various Yandex services.
- Decentraleyes now officially supports modern versions of SeaMonkey.
- Created mappings for yastatic.net and deprecated its predecessor (yandex.st).
- Added support for localizations and embedded fourteen initial translations.
- Implemented a watcher that keeps pages with specific security policies from breaking.
- Applied a wide range of performance optimizations and stability improvements.
- Added test cases, and improved existing unit tests and exception handling.
- Added a preference to allow users to hide release notes upon install and upgrade.
- Optimized mapping expressions to reveal uncommon injection opportunities.
- Decentraleyes now supports Fennec (better known as Firefox for mobile).
- Experimental support for whitelisting domains from preferences (Add-ons Manager).
- Amount of injected resources shown in preferences (Add-ons Manager).
- Fixed a rare bug where shorthand mapping notations broke specific websites.
- Removed Pale Moon compatibility as it will receive separate, tailored, builds.
- Took out rare resources to make room for more common candidates.
- AngularJS 1.2.29, 1.4.8
- Dojo 1.8.7, 1.8.9
- jQuery UI 1.5.3, 1.8.24, 1.9.2, 1.10.4, 1.11.0, 1.11.1, 1.11.2, 1.11.3, 1.11.4
- AngularJS 1.2.18, 1.2.19, 1.2.20, 1.2.21, 1.2.22, 1.2.23, 1.2.24, 1.2.25, 1.2.26, 1.2.27, 1.3.0, 1.3.1, 1.3.2, 1.3.3, 1.3.4, 1.3.5, 1.3.6, 1.3.7, 1.3.8, 1.3.9, 1.3.10, 1.3.11, 1.3.12, 1.3.13, 1.3.14, 1.3.15, 1.3.16, 1.3.17, 1.4.0, 1.4.1, 1.4.2
- Backbone.js 1.2.0, 1.2.1, 1.2.2, 1.2.3
- Dojo 1.9.4, 1.9.5, 1.9.6, 1.9.7, 1.10.0, 1.10.1, 1.10.2, 1.10.3, 1.10.4
- Ember.js 2.0.0, 2.0.1, 2.0.2, 2.1.0
- jQuery 1.11.2, 1.11.3, 2.1.3, 2.1.4
- Modernizr 2.8.3
- Mootools 1.5.1
- Prototype 220.127.116.11
- Underscore.js 1.7.0, 1.8.0, 1.8.1, 1.8.2, 1.8.3
- WebFont Loader 1.5.6, 1.5.10, 1.5.18
- Removes "Referer" headers from allowed CDN requests for enhanced privacy.
- Fixes for issues with displaying certain injected scripts inside the debugger.
- Fixes for mapping problems that could, in rare cases, cause page errors.
- Several internal tweaks that were suggested by a Mozilla AMO editor.