To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Protects you against tracking through "free", centralized, content delivery. It prevents a lot of requests from reaching networks like Google Hosted Libraries, and serves local files to keep sites from breaking. Complements regular content blockers.
About this Add-on
• Protects privacy by evading large delivery networks that claim to offer free services.
• Complements regular blockers such as uBlock Origin (recommended), Adblock Plus, et al.
• Works directly out of the box; absolutely no prior configuration required.
Note: Decentraleyes is no silver bullet, but it does prevent a lot of websites from making you send these kinds of requests. Ultimately, you can make Decentraleyes block requests for any missing CDN resources, too.
> Simpler introduction: https://github.com/Synzvato/decentraleyes/wiki/Simple-Introduction
Am I Currently Protected?
The following testing utility shows you if you are properly protected. It's the recommended and, probably, fastest way to see if this add-on is installed, enabled, and correctly configured.
> Full link to testing utility: https://decentraleyes.org/test
Frequently Asked Questions
• Where can I see its status, or in what way it impacts network activity?
• Why doesn't it deliver resources from CDNs I block using a different add-on?
• Can CDNs track me even though they do not place tracking cookies?
• My browser caches downloaded CDN libraries, doesn't that protect my privacy?
• What does it do to protect me when it has no choice but to allow a request?
• Will it work well in combination with other privacy enhancing add-ons?
> Full link to FAQ: https://github.com/Synzvato/decentraleyes/wiki/Frequently-Asked-Questions
- Supported Networks: Google Hosted Libraries, Microsoft Ajax CDN, CDNJS (Cloudflare), jQuery CDN (MaxCDN), jsDelivr (MaxCDN), Yandex CDN, Baidu CDN, Sina Public Resources, and UpYun Libraries.
- Bundled Resources: AngularJS, Backbone.js, Dojo, Ember.js, Ext Core, jQuery, jQuery UI, Modernizr, MooTools, Prototype, Scriptaculous, SWFObject, Underscore.js, and Web Font Loader.
Is your question not listed above, or do you have any other reason to contact me personally? You can always reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Bug reports or suggestions are highly welcome and I reply to every single email.
Feel free to use this public PGP key for encrypted communication.
> Full link to public PGP key: https://decentraleyes.org/3f774aff6d/public-key.txt
Are You Enjoying this Add-on?
Decentraleyes is, and will always be, free, but you can support its continued development by making a Bitcoin donation, by contributing on GitHub, or by spreading the word (which does wonders). Any help would be greatly appreciated!
• Bitcoin address:
• GitHub: https://github.com/Synzvato/decentraleyes
♥ See the development roadmap to find out what you will be making possible.
- Added support for the languages Danish, Esperanto, Swedish, and Russian.
- Created additional shorthand mappings to uncover new injection opportunities.
- Applied a security update to the embedded local resource audit script.
- Fixed reported compatibility issues with various Yandex services.
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following: