- by Firefox user 15336261, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Hi!
At first few weeks this add-on worked excellent.
Now, it doesn't. Usually, I have to reopen Mozzila app to make Dark Reader active.
I'm using Samsung A70 Android smartphone, and I update Mozilla regulary.
Do I have to update some other app or apps or system (which is google's) automatically? Or do I have to pay for comfort use of Dark Reader? Or this plug-in is not developing anymore?
If I have to, what's the point...? Can you give me, please, link to some other plug-in with functional dark reading mode for web?
Or do I have to stop update anything? I mean, I'm not complicated user, I can use Android 4 or 5, whatever...
- by SaintHyoga, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Cumple con el cometido, sin embargo, genera problemas: en la versión Android genera problemas al salir de Firefox, ya que se queda limpiando los datos. Si deshabilito este complemento, Firefox se cierra y limpia los datos al salir. En Firefox para Escritorios, muchas páginas cargan más lento de lo normal.
- by Firefox user 13178931, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Is it normal to notice that web pages take a little longer to load? When I deactivate the complement I see that it returns to normal. I use it in conjunction with uBlock Origin and Poper Blocker.
- by Firefox user 13119730, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5This is the ONLY way to get all the buttons in GMAIL to show up properly when you hover over them. Friggin great, so far.
edit: it is slow beyond belief on some sites. reddit is totally unusable. my PC is very capable - i7, 32gbram, 1tb NVME. this is going downhill
- by Firefox user 15170493, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Very good extension, but i can't recommend it. It sucks css and js from sites, so you will be banned from many of them without knowing where it comes from.
Although, it really slow down lots of sites. Prefer Stylish.
- by D.Millings, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5I really, really want to love this addon but it it has a single-minded inflexibility that makes it frustrating to use -- or it's hidden its settings well.
- It has Dark and Light options, but no 'leave it alone' which can cause a fair few problems
- It can't be defaulted to a 'do not modify a page unless told to' mode
This causes a lot of extra effort and can hide/mask/confuse conflicts and diagnosis when using other addons like Stylus, etc.
I adore the idea and it does a really great job at what it sets out to do, but it lacks some necessary operational flexibility.
- by tipar, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Está muy bien pero últimamente me ha venido dando problemas graves auqnue desde siempre algunas páginas me indican que crea conflictos. Estoy buscando otra desde ya.
- by Sin, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5It can work pretty well at times, but it's far from perfect. Many a website will look quit poor, partly due to a lack of settings to tweak the exact colour alterations and partly because it misses certain page elements occasionally. I understand imperfections are to be expected, but since I would rather avoid ugly websites, it prevents me from using it on most websites I would wish to. I instead end up relying on custom CSS stylesheets, which this is meant to replace.