- by NIGLOBERO, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5It's great idea, I probe it and I like it, but it doesn't works properly in my firefox, it makes it works slow, and I can't be waiting for a web because Dark Reader is working. ¡¡ What a petty !!
Es una gran idea, la he probado y me gusta, pero no funciona en mi firefox, lo hace trabajar lento y no puedo estar esperando a una web por que esté trabajando Dark Reader. ¡¡ Es una pena !!
- by jssss, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Today, my firefox refused to start tabs, they were crashing (facebook twitter etc.).
After investigating, Dark Reader was the cause, once disabled, my firefox is working again and much faster.
Must be something wrong with this extension.
- by Boniface Fortunato, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Can't get rid of it - tried disabling and deleting - it's still degrading my visual experience. Can somebody tell me how to remove it? I can get rid of the icon, but it still darkens my computer.
- by Maciej, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Zamula firefoxa.
Filmy w HD i wyższych rozdzielczościach klatkują. Spowalnia działanie przeglądarki firefox w sposób w którym przeglądanie niektórych stron staje się uciążliwe, bądź niemożliwe. Po wyłączeniu dodatku przeglądarka działa w 100% sprawnie.
AMD Phenom x4 3GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1660, win 10.
- by yakc130, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Using Firefox 71.0 64-bit. It is either on all the way, or off. When I loaded my location for the sunset setting, it did nothing. Always on day and night.
I finally decided to uninstall it when everything slowed down to a crawl and started breaking. Never had this happen before I installed it.
I guess that I'll just stick with f.lux instead.
- by titof_91, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5The most stupid addons of all the firefox life ! Don't use it.
How many dollars did you give to mozilla to put it on "recommended addons" ? 1.000.000 $ ? 2.000.000 $ ?
0,01 $ is too much for that stupid thing.
Please put off from "recommended addons" ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
- by Tanghus, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5This extension slows FF down to a crawl which makes it unusable for me.
The dialog may seem intuitive, but when you have to wait for several seconds for the page to update, you have no idea of what's actually happening.
One star for the efford.