- by Jame, a day agoRated 5 out of 5It's a very useful addon for people who like dark mode. Of course, occasionally it can make a site look ugly or accidentally color-invert images, but it happens surprisingly less often than expected for something like this. So, I'll still give it 5 stars, rather than 4.
- by Firefox user 15431286, 2 days agoRated 3 out of 5I loved the app to take the darkness down so it wasn't so painful to see come night time. Dark reader in the past was able to use open dyslexic, which delighted me as i am neuro-divergent and made reading content easier. Sadly, the font was removed, and i use it less often now
Developer, could you please reconsider putting it back in?
- by Firefox user 17414310, 4 days agoRated 3 out of 5This used to be a functioning app...slow loads and memory hog aside. But now, fonts are blurred and a strain to read. I have to switch it off frequently, just to be able to read the page. Fix this issue, it's a deal breaker. It's tough to justify donating to a developer who appears to ignore input.
- by Firefox user 12366952, 8 days agoRated 5 out of 5I want to thank you for two points:
1. Powerful search, which ranks first. Of course, I don't know whether there are better ones, but this is good enough;
2. It is really good enough. There is no doubt that it can be installed directly!
3, I rarely write reviews unless they are good enough.
- by Usuário FF 17151627, 9 days agoRated 4 out of 5Extensão muito boa para se usar no computador ou no telefone, mas precisa melhorar a escolha do antigo visual com a nova e vice-versa e atualizar as traduções da extensão ou adicionar uma lista de idiomas locais para o usuário escolher.
- by Paolo, 14 days agoRated 4 out of 5A must have, even if I don't like some of the filters, some webite look uglier than other browser's dark supported mode.
But some of which don't even support dark mode look stunning and not eye-straining, so it's well worth it.
Thankfully you can select options for what filter, to turn on or off, for each website and it will remember it, so a must have indeed.