- by Francisco, 16 hours agoRated 5 out of 5Works excellently with very few issues. Truly allows dark mode on nearly any site. Since it functions by inverting colors, it's not unusual for some sites to look off (sites breaking is extremely rare but may happen); but there's a shortcut to toggle the extension.
- by Augur, 3 days agoRated 4 out of 5So, turns out my previous comment, which I have now deleted, was due to a false positive while troubleshooting Firefox to find what caused an ungodly high memory usage (>95% of RAM eaten). There are still some problems with Dark Reader, it won't remember the settings for some websites or won't turn itself on or off on some pages for some unknown reasons, but, overall, it does it's job in a good way.
- by pleasantest-grove, 7 days agoRated 4 out of 5Great add-on, very useful for using my computer at night. The only thing is that I can't seem to turn it off? I can adjust the settings and switch between Dark/Light modes, but when I try to use the "Off" button or the keyboard shortcut nothing happens. Several times, when I've been using my computer in the day and didn't want an extremely dark or desaturated screen on webpages, I've just uninstalled the extension and reinstalled it later. This is obviously very annoying, though.
- by Drino955, 7 days agoRated 5 out of 5EN:
The best extension of its kind. Everything stated is there. Safe, open source and mozzila tested, updated regularly.
Лучшее расширение в своем роде. Всё заявленое есть. Безопасно, открыт исходный код и проверен mozzila, регулярно обновляется.
- by Rafael, 8 days agoRated 5 out of 5I've been using it for only a few days, and I'm amazed with how good it is. Sometimes the result looks even better than the own website's dark mode theme. There are also a few cases where the result isn't great of course, but it's fine...
My only complaint is that this extension breaks QR Codes in some websites, due to the black background touching the qr code's border squares. Nothing that can be done I think... I just use the shortcut to disable the extension, read the qrcode then enable it again.