Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Slightly larger toolbar buttons and toned down grey background.
* Slightly larger menu bar.
* Completely new skin for add-on area.
* New toolbar icons for sync, zoom controls, subscribe, etc.
* New floating status bar.
* Better spacing for add-on icons in lower-right corner.
* New skinned notification window.
* New alert pop-up skin.
* Buttons now bolded to stand out more.
* The scrollbar gripper is now back thanks to new multiple image support in this version of Firefox.
* Corrected the print preview arrows and inverted them to be white instead.
* Support for new Full Screen toolbar button.
* Corrected drop-down lists with black text on dark background.
* Revised add-on toolbar due to compatibility bug with new Firefox version.
* Added scale element.
* Corrected toolbar where white was displayed on a grey background.
* Skinned the sidebar as it was long overdue
* Began skinning the organize bookmark library window (immediate fix was needed for white text on white background issue)
* Revised formatting for keyboard shortcut hints on menus
* Corrected some bugs where dark text was inadvertently showing on a dark background
* Corrected an issue under Tools where add-ons with icons caused the submenu arrow to be misaligned
* Adjusted the tab bar left/right arrows and aligned
* A few other very minor adjustments
* New background gradients for some windows like download and options
* Added slight rounding to group option items
* Darkened the all tabs icon from white to grey to better match the new add tab icon
* New font for theme logo
* Added a faint border to blue toolbars.
* Red text is brighter when find phrase not found. Border now also red.