- Rated 5 out of 5Out of all the Dark Mode extensions I've tried in Firefox, this is my favorite. It's dead simple. I do wish one minor setting could be added: Darken the current page only, or darken all new tabs/pages.
- Rated 5 out of 5I really like it. It help me a lot for years and work properly
- Rated 4 out of 5very good. But still some dark/black text not reverse to white/bright text to see. Exp: type on google 10$ to VND. We'll can't see the result becasue too dark.
- Rated 3 out of 5It Would be great if it had an exclude list for the already dark pages.
- Rated 3 out of 5Great extension.
Giving the ability to default to off when you first visit a new site would make it an awesome extension!
- Rated 3 out of 5Lack different options for dark mode, unlike its Chrome version
- Rated 5 out of 5מועילה מאוד לציבור בכלל ולכבדי הראיה בפרט עלו והצליחו.
- Rated 1 out of 5Not working
- Rated 5 out of 5Simple, lite weight, does what it says. Great little App!
- Rated 5 out of 5非常非常满意
- Rated 4 out of 5Needs an option to be disabled as default. Having to turn it off everytime you open the browser gets a little annoying
- Rated 3 out of 5Not such a great effect, some images should remain original.
But is this a copy of https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/dark-mode-zen ?
It uses the same screenshots, and the other one (the original?) is older.
Do you host the source code somewhere?
- Rated 5 out of 5This add-on is awesome, I personally like the way it switches from dark to light mode so easily.
- Rated 3 out of 5It shows the white screen first before showing the dark mode which kind of sucks when you are using it at night.. everything else is good for me.
- Rated 4 out of 5Generally a very useful add-on. However 1 drawback is that if a site you regularly use already has its own built in dark mode (like Discord for instance) then it means you either have to turn on/off as you switch between online tabs, or deal with the already-dark site having bits that end up missing etc, so it would be REALLY HELPFUL if the add-on could allow for you to set a list of 'excluded sites' within which it will automatically not run
- Rated 1 out of 5Recently, my Firefox (version 60.8.0 on Debian 10 w/ X window) is causing hangs on my computer when visiting some pages.
After enabling each extensions one by one, I have found that the problem show up when this extension is enabled.
I can reproduce 100% times the issue when visiting the following page: