- by Firefox user 14470194, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Since 2 day, the plugin is detected withiut signature and it does'nt work now! I tried ti reonstall but a message of corruption is display on the addon page. Can you help me?
- by Firefox user 12539303, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Great addon but it could be better.
As a developer I personally find the extreme dark / extreme light contrast a bit tiring.
I customized the default theme to look more like intellij dracula (grey background, washed out foreground).
Would be cool if there would be a drop-down with several predefined dark-theme variations (e.g. several shades of dark)
- by Mx, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Best Dark Addon i could find, but there is 1 thing that i dislike, white flashes whenever i open or reload a page. Is there a way to make firefox default background black while keeping this addon?
- by Firefox user 14293684, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Very Good. I love it however, I feel somethings could be better.
1. On the Google homepage, the images for the Google Apps, do not appear. However, if you Invert the Google homepage it appears. Not sure why this is happening but I just use invert, but some of the Google search functionality doesn't work if you use invert. [Scores of sports (NFL) wont appear if you search and click more games]
2. I would love it even more if instead of Enabling Dark backgrounds for all webpages and then disable the ones you don't. What if you could Disable it globally and only enable it for the webpages you want. Pretty minor and might not be necessary, but thought it might be a cool option.
3. An option to export settings and webpages you disabled.
also, I did run into a glitch, a webpages stayed dark even when I had it disabled. I removed the Add-on, and the webpage was still dark. I had to Refresh my Firefox, and then it went back to normal, reinstalled the add-ons and disabled it for that page and it was fixed. That's it, good job.
- by gooly , 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5I like it very much - but there is one little flaw. :(
The scroll bar on the right side for up and down is hard to see as it is too bright if the mouse is not there!
So one has to search it each time you want to scroll up or down :(
Another problem exists with local web pages!
On one hand I see as selectable options: null, null/C:, null/C:/Users, null/C:/Users/cas ...
But none of these options being selected changes anything?
On the other hand I see the menu from: Disabled to Default but again none seems of them is selectable - at least the page is black.
Finally under Global Preferences I found null at the end and there was simple CSS defined but it wasn't applied (in this case foreground would be silver not bright white) applied was the default setting which wasn't changed.