- Rated 3 out of 5I feel this is a good solution for a challenging problem. Unfortunately the colour balance for several key sites are going to require more tweak-time than I have right now.
For example, folks with better eye-sight than I, may not notice that "dark mode" usually needs the font size bumped on point. There was subtle structural stuff missing on gmail and facebook just due to colour choices, etc. 'General composition and layout' rules cast white space in the role of "framing". When that is removed, something extra is needed to maintain the relationships and flow hints from a UX perspective.
The thing that really decided it for me as shadow text is not at all handled well. Lots of stuff was so fuzzed that I couldn't read it. As I say, put aside time to TWEAK your favourite sites.
I love the plugin. At this time, I can't really realise the benefits.
- Rated 3 out of 5Un reproche, le module ralentit le chargement des pages (elles se rechargent deux fois) donc ralentit la navigation. Autrement, il est simple d’utilisation et efficace.
- Rated 5 out of 5Funciona excelente, veo mas agradable las paginas y evitar demasiada luz blanca y resaltar las letras para poder descansar los ojos.
- Rated 1 out of 5I keep getting up at the navigation bar how to correct this or stop buttons. When I have used the Overdrive the High Contrast it never over rides it. I keep getting the window with the high cap A and low cap a. Al of this takes out the enjoyment of using FIREFOX. I use high black contrast due to my vision. Up to about 2 or 3 weeks ago, I never had a problem with this but now it shows up and delays me getting into the website of my choice. Un and reinstalling dows not correct the issue. I said this in case as in the past this is the info that I got.
- Rated 1 out of 5Ok the last update is so annoying.
When opening a new page the page itself will do a refresh, this is not the addon's fault. However when this addon start restyling the page, it refreshes for the second time taking about two seconds before it displays the styled page. It does this very consistently so I don't see a technical problem and I'm not sure if this is what the developer intended but it's ANNOYING to wait for 2 seconds more before I start reading or browsing a page.
- Rated 5 out of 5The only dark mode extension that doesn't completely F*** my ram usage
- Rated 4 out of 5the best of the dark web add-ons i've used and i tested quite a few - one issue with it is that deleting sites from global prefs could be better - an option to bulk delete by CSS method would be helpful if you want to change the default method, as well as a delete all option
...and it uses CSP which is potentially problematic because mozilla refuses to fix a long standing BUG that it insists is not a bug
- Rated 2 out of 5Works beautifully but since we have an option to decide what background we want why devs hasn't made an option for text because pure white text on black or grey background is harder to read than black text on white background. I hope devs will an option to change the main text color in future update only then I will update my rating. thanks.
- Rated 3 out of 5iye naon, abdi te ngarti