- by Firefox user 16329830, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent Tool, Needs some feature tweaks to make it easier to create profiles and maybe provide hints along the way but this is an excellent tool 10/10.
- by FD, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5Please update the requirements for this extension, because most of the versions tells: "Works with firefox 48.0 and later" and oldest "android 48.0 and later".
I'm using FF 56/Waterfox Classic and most features do not work with it.
Users need to know if an extension is not compatible with their browser's version, so they won't install it, and won't be desappointed if it does not work.
- by ssss, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I did several tests with panopticlick. Even though Panopticlick says it doesn't block fingerprint tracking, I found the browser "signature" is different from time to time, which serves as an evidence of data obfuscation. So I think it does the job quite well. If I was mistaken, pls let me know. : )
- by Lana K, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I love your plugin. But cloudflare has really made it nearly unusable in the last year or so. Any updates for anti cloudflare signature detection? Kind of sucks to have to completely disable the plugin for 80-90% of sites because they ban access with obfuscated sigs.
Developer responseposted a year agoThanks. Can you provide 1 or 2 sites that are giving you trouble? You can email us at email@example.com and we'll do some testing. We do have an update coming out soon though which lets you build custom fingerprint profiles with specific values.
- by grub, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Great add-on that does exactly what it says.
Note that it is NOT an install-and-forget add-on. It will require some hand-holding when you come across sites that act oddly or are outright broken. The devs clearly warn of this up front.
- by Firefox user 14522749, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5My most sincere appology it wasnt your addon, it was my mistake, I updated my Packet Capture driver and that was the cause of the exposed ports. Your addon works as described. :)
- by Tester2, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5The plugin works perfectly, but as the warning says, a ton of sites hate anti-fingerprinting and will ruin your browsing experience when this plugin is enabled. Some will intentionally put you in an infinite redirection loop so you can't even access their site if you have CyDec enabled.
I don't mind, I will just stop using those sites then. The fact they hate anti-fingerprinting so much just proves it works and it is a very valuable tool in securing your privacy.
- by Firefox user 13866543, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5About a month ago, I attempted to use this application, and it worked 1 out of maybe 15 times - not very reliable. Test it again now after a new update, and it's working beautifully now. Thank you to the developer for this update and for the beautiful plugin. Keep up the amazing work.