To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
-> User definable shortcut (New preference tab)
-> Added "Twitter Web" client option
- Changed "Tweetie" to "Twitter for Mac" client
- Updated is.gd API (V.2.0)
- Solved the bug that the Firefox version is copied with the site title.
- Option to disable the notification bar (Shortcut notify)
-> Echofon, Tweetie and Nambu client support
-> Keyboard shortcut ( ⌥ + ⌘ + C)
- Copy website title (Twitter clients)
- New Addon icons (48px, 64px for Firefox 4)
- Option to hide right-click popup entries (preferences -> Tab "Interface")
- Tool menu entry
- Fixed youtu.be bug
(Works only with Amazon.com URLs, because other domains (like amazon.de) aren't supported by Amazon!)
- Added a third popup menu entry to shorten an image src
This option allows you to shorten Flickr photos or Youtube videos with their own shortening service (Flic.kr / Youtu.be).
If you dislike this feature, you can switch it off in the preference-tab "Shortener".
- Added is.gd shortening service (can be selected in the preferences -> Tab "Shortener")
- Solved a problem with the "Statusbar Addon" (Thanks to Tomas Figueroa)
- Activated "working" status (button click -> becomes gray)
- Deleted included MACOSX files
Built in a Notification Bar to inform that the URL is shortened, if the user disabled all buttons.