- Rated 1 out of 5Doesn't do a damn thing. Nothing at all. Not intuitive or quick to use
- Rated 3 out of 5It's handy. I used it to customize the look of my RSS reader.
However, it's way too easy to accidentally click the Delete button and permanently delete an entry. At the very least, this add-on needs an 'Are you sure?' alert so users like me don't suddenly lose all their code.
- Rated 1 out of 5Doesn't inject into the domain correctly
- Rated 5 out of 5Does exactly what is says. Minimal fuzz. Golden!
- Rated 5 out of 5This has enabled major timesavings for my wife who has to use an atrocious UI for exam marking, and it's enabled moving the scoring and submit buttons to save several seconds scrolling and searching for a tiny distant 'submit' button - that's at least 50% of the time per question - simple maths answers, so high-volume. Thank you!
- Rated 2 out of 5It's really hard to use newer versions of this plugin, because the UI page is so small. It's impossible to read the text, and at first I thought it was just a screenshot. I can't tell exactly how the table at the bottom is supposed to work. What do the "DomainTop" and "Tab" columns mean? Why are there three checkboxes? I can't tell whether new rows are active or not. Do they need to be saved, first?
Isn't making the web more beautiful half the point of having this plugin?
- Rated 1 out of 5Does not work at all.
- Rated 4 out of 5The UX is sometimes a little bit borderline but overall the addon does what it should. Thank you very much!
- Rated 5 out of 5Great add-on. Thanks for all your effort!
FYI, some one mentioned a while back that disabling/enabling would remove the styles, but it worked for me. I just tested it and first the settings/styles didn't reappear, but reloading the add-ons page brought the set styles back.
- Rated 1 out of 5Same JS runs multiple times, creating too many event listeners. Don't know why it has to run so many times?
- Rated 1 out of 5man, you should work on options interface, its ugly as hell
- Rated 5 out of 5CSS and JS scripts that you load onto your domains can be connected to any website. Only ingenious!
Of course you can also write the scripts directly locally into the AddOn.
- Rated 5 out of 5Love this add-on! I was using Stylish but it started giving me database read errors so I tried this and it worked perfectly! Easy to use interface too. Only ask I would make is can you make the window for editing CSS and Java script bigger?
- Rated 5 out of 5Great Work #Developer..
- Rated 1 out of 5This doesnot work with adblock enabled, extremely disappointed.
- Rated 3 out of 5Não gosto muito da interface, mas funciona bem.
- Rated 5 out of 5Es justamente lo que buscaba, cambiar detalles de css en paginas y que se guarde aunque sean dinámicas, me hiciste la noche feliz.