Last suggestion Rated 5 out of 5 stars
First of all, I would like to thank you for the response and I understand the copyright limitation. I'm going to send a suggestion that is within limits: the "default toolbar buttons" option in the "Classic style for" section is missing. I like to highlight the OSX effect on these buttons and do not have this option.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.5.3).
You get toolbars default state, if you set that option to "disabled". This equals the state when CTB is not installed.
Navigation toolbar and other toolbars have different default/disabled states.
Some suggestions Rated 5 out of 5 stars
The addon is good, but the following functions are missing:
1. The scrollbar settings are missing. I know there is the NewScrollbars extension and I know that and the option to let it become useless.
2. Add icons to each (or most popular) Linux graphical environment (GNOME, KDE, LXDE and XFCE).
3. Add icons of the old and current versions of the Opera browser.
That's all for now.
1. This is a toolbar button add-on, not a button add-on in general. Scrollbar buttons, window buttons, popup/panel buttons are not affected on purpose.
2. There is one Linux icon set available in CTB from old Ubuntu versions, that I got with permission from the creator of Tangofox. Most Linux icons where automatically taken from OS files by Firefox before Firefox 29. There are not part of any old Firefox Linux setup/package.
3. I don't have those icon sets and one can not simply extract them from Operas installation files.