- by Firefox user 13562903, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5FF 84.0 (x64) - разрешения все установлены, но ничего нет, ни иконки ни строки меню, расширение не работает.
- by ashleedawg, 10 months agoRated 1 out of 5Does not work for me. I tried troubleshooting several ways. I see no extra icon on or near the address bar, nor any additional options on the context menu, even while on pages that trigger other extensions. This is unfortunate, I was looking forward to using this to help me learn to develop extensions.
Developer responseposted 10 months agoThe menu item and toolbar button are shown by default, but they can be disabled if you choose to do so via the "Preferences" tab of the extension at about:addons. Did you accidentally toggle these options?
Another potential cause of not seeing anything is if you're using Private Browsing mode (or chosen "Never remember history" at the Privacy & Security section of about:preferences), without having allowed the extension to "Run in Private Windows". To allow access, check the checkbox after installation, or set "Run in Private Windows" to "Allow" in the "Details" tab at about:addons.
- by Firefox user 13502220, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Just great, allow to check what an extension does before dowloading and install it (well, if you now about coding...).
It should be followed and recommanded by Mozilla !!!
I agree with another comment: it would be great if could show addon-UID.
Thank you to the developper, who to care of answering to the other comment and provided an easy way to get thins info: go to address about:support and see below "Extensions"
Developer responseposted a year agoYou can see the add-on's ID as follows:
1. Click on manifest.json in the sidebar.
2. Click on "Show analysis"
3. The "Extension ID" row in the table shows the addon ID.