Rated 4.6 out of 5
4.6 Stars out of 5
- by zayn, a month agoRated 5 out of 5it keeps saying cr unblocker couldnt get a session id what happened
Developer responseposted a month agoToo many requests right now, I hope it get's better when everyone has the newest version. If not I need to add a second unblock server to handle the amount of sessions requested.
- by Ansive, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5It's sad that it does not work for logged in users anymore. But I guess watching logged out is better than nothing.
reply to dev response: logged in or out - couldn't get a session id, delaying retry for a minute :(
Developer responseposted a month agoAh damn it, the unblock server is getting rate limited by crunchyroll again. If this persists until tomorrow I'll look if I can provide a second server to distribute the load.
- by darkapostle, 3 months agoRated 2 out of 5Its working half way, it lets me know I can watch the things but it keeps reloading the page over and over and says "oops, something went wrong" when trying to watch.
- by popehenster, 4 months agoRated 3 out of 5Was working perfectly for a while but now it just keeps refreshing the page with a "couldn't get session id" message.
-Edit session id issue is resolved and now works when logged out, still keeps refreshing when logged in however.
- by Ta, 4 months agoRated 3 out of 5It works when I am not logged in, but as soon as I log in, it cant get a session id anymore. Any ideas how to fix this?
It worked up until one week ago, even when I was logged in. (I was always logged in) But after that I was logged out and had to log in again and since then it hasnt worked anymore.
- by RedRose88, 4 months agoRated 3 out of 5Worked before but now I think because of Crunchyroll's new system it keeps giving me the "couldn't get session id" message whether I'm logged in or not. Going to have to find a VPN hider it seems. Ugh.
- by goblin95, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5The add-on worked wonderfully for months... until I pressed the login button. Now it throws "couldn't get a session id" messages and I can't watch anime anymore. :(
- by Firefox user 15874610, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5The addon don't work, that show me "oops, something went wrong" when i try to load a anime
- by Cosmoron, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Awesome addon.
The website keeps reloading on MacOS atm idk if its an issue with MacOS or if its an issue with the addon.
- by Firefox user 15866779, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5It looks like crunchyroll patched it since I can't acces the US-exclusive animes anymoreThe unblocker server experienced some issues, probably overload as I was seeing a rate limit error code. Please try again later. I'll look into it to prevent this from happening again.
- by Arthur, 6 months agoRated 4 out of 5Wonderful Addon!
But I have a problem that is hopefully fixed soon.
For a few days now the Addon isnt working and is failing to change the session to an American one