- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16744720, 4 days agoIt's a very convenient add-on that automatically applies known coupons. I've saved a decent amount of cash using it (just saved AUD$31 a minute ago!)
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 18156317, 7 days agoC'est de la m..., ça vous promet du code réduction mais ce sont des mensonges pour vous faire installer un truc qui n'ira pas.
Alors ça fonctionne peut-être avec certains sites mais comme ça ne tient pas ses promesses je ne vous le conseille pas.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17769808, 25 days agoUsed it at heatonist, it said "Lucky Day! You just saved $190.00". It didn't actually do anything. It just gives you pop up that the coupon worked, but it didn't
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 18111422, a month agoCoupon bird does not always find discount codes but not all manufacturers offer coupon codes. When coupon bird does find offers it always applies the best offer available. I am always able to save money with coupon bird
- Rated 5 out of 5by lukatheblood33, 2 months agoI often saved a lot of money with the codes, but unfortunately there were some codes that didn't work at all and so I unfortunately missed out on a lot of sales offers, but I still give it 5 stars because codes are always displayed
- Rated 1 out of 5by Michael 'Doc' Rogers, 2 months ago7 out of 10 times I use this app it states that it's saving me money!
7 out of 7 times it removes my good coupons and replaces them with non compatible or expired coupons which costs me money.
Today at the Autozone website, I purchased a 5 quart jug of STP oil, an STP oil filter, an STP air filter, and a can of CRC Throttle Body & Air Intake Cleaner.
The subtotal for those items was $59.26.
The Autozone website automatically found and applied a -$13.78 deal for buying 3 STP products which brought my total down to $45.48.
Ran the CouponBirds app and after seeing SEVERAL "CouponBirds user just saved $XX.XX at Autozone" flash across the bottom of the CB window, the CB app finally decided that it had saved me $7.21 and asked me to tell the world about it by writing a 5 star review.
The app did NOT save me ANYTHING! Instead, it vaporized my STP deal which shot my total back up to $59.26!
Lucky for everyone out there that Autozone makes the deals available right under your total, so 1 click and I was back in business!
SO in my experience with the CouponBirds app, NOT using it saves me Money and no wasted Mouse Clicks!