by Raiden, 8 months ago
Rated 3 out of 5
This addon used to come with a guide on how to install and use a solution provided when flag doesn't show (due to proxy issues). Now there is nothing to be found any more — only a fleeting mention in the FAQ that the solution "exists" — but no more instructions on where to go, what to do download (some Country Flags client with a batch file that used to be downloaded from somewhere), and additional instruction on how to connect that client with this addon by configuring / modifying something on this addon's settings/options. None of this is found anymore, not here, not at the addon's webpage (add0n.com), not on github.
- by Anatoli, 11 days agoRated 4 out of 5Thanks for this nice addon! There is margin for improvement, specially the customization of single click, reorder/rename of the right-click options, etc., anyway very useful.
But the last update removed the flag button from the address bar and put it with other buttons on the right, IMO annoying as I already have everything ordered there. Please put it back into the address bar where it belongs. For the moment, as others said, I'm also removing the button from the Toolbar.
- by mecki78, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5- The order of context menu itmes cannot be customized.
- You must press a save button to save settings.
- Labels of existing services are way too long and cannot be customized.
- Having all services listed under "Other services" is ugly and undesired.
- No way to disable single click action on Flag.
- No way to have double click action as in Flagfox.
- Limited amount of custom actions.
- No icons for actions.