To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
Select the text you want to count.
1. Press Control-E, counting result will appear in notification/panel (Control-Alt-E)
- Make sure you are not selected anything
- Right Click to open Context Menu > Count Word Menu
- Select About/Tutorial for more detailed instructions
- Count Words, Spaces, Letters, Paragraph
- Manual Mode: press Control-Alt-E after selected some texts, a small pop-up will show at bottom your status bar
- Auto Mode will auto show the pop-up after selected some texts
- Auto copy to clipboard when selected some texts
- Custom input text to count in Panel
Any comment can directly send to my email: LHViet88@gmail.com