- Rated 5 out of 5Works perfectly. Would be great to be able to do this per-tab instead of for the browser entirely, but does what it says it does.
- Rated 1 out of 5Does not work on FF on osx Catalina
- Rated 4 out of 5It does the job and does it very well and simple. But in my opinion lacks some features. I would like to have an option to enable CorsE only on specific domains/websites. This way if I turn on CorsE and start navigating other websites, I'm sure other websites can't mis-use my CorsE being on.
- Rated 4 out of 5It used to be works for me at least in April — June '19. But seems not working now (2019-10) with Firefox 69.0.3. Am I alone with such symptoms?
- Rated 5 out of 5good
- Rated 1 out of 5Is not working.
- Rated 5 out of 5The add-on work perfectly. Thank you.
- Rated 5 out of 5I have tried CORS Everywhere this morning and it works perfect!. The user has to enable the pluggin prior to check the functionality
- Rated 5 out of 5Simple and good addon for quick web development. Thanks
- Rated 5 out of 5This app is Needs Update for Firefox Version 57.
- Rated 5 out of 5Does not block anymore! It used to work, was there a bad update?
But well rated because it used to do the job perfectly, hope it'll come back soon!
Developer responseposted a year agoNo changes recently. But many things can go wrong so best to open an issue so the source of the problem can be found: