Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Hello. I just bought a Premium membership for this app.
I love it and the archiving feature alone makes it better than the others.
Here are a few suggestions that would REALLY make a difference and are absolutely needed (sorted by priority first):
- Add organization via folders (PLEASE. This is the most important thing you're missing).
- Be able to highlight text from a webpage. Sort of what Diigo's extension does.
- Please fix this: Some URLs are not able to be bookmarked. Example: http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/pseries/v5r3/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.aix.aixassem/doc/alangref/fixed_rotate_shift32.htm
- Apparently search cache only contains certain keywords from the bookmarked websites. ALL cached text from websites should be searchable.
- Allow to input tags and notes when saving a bookmark via extension, and show automatic suggestions for both of them.
- Add the ability to save PDF files (or bookmark their URL, at least). The absence of this feature has kept me using Evernote.
- Save Referrer URL to bookmarks (when using extension).
- Be able to see saved bookmarks via extension, at least in list view.
- In the "Manage labels" section, show how many bookmarks are tagged in each label.