Rated 4.7 out of 5
4.7 Stars out of 5
- by Charlie Gorichanaz, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5Wonderful! How have I not searched for such an addon before? Good set of options.
Oh, ignore this, I just figured out how to change the setting in Vimwiki: The only thing missing for my use case is header syntax with equal signs on both sides of the header (which is not my favorite style, but is what Vimwiki wants).
- by Unvir, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I'd like to add two points:
1. Could you add the option "Include link to source web page" as a context menu entry? Most of the times, you copy fragments from the same page, so you don't need the same link copied over and over again. The icon should respect the options, but the context menu should be able to override them.
2. Would it be possible to add an option to copy plain-text with the link url next to the link name? Say if "a_link" was a href, so a copy would be "a_link (http://google.com)".
All in all, this is the best Markdown Copy addon out there. I hope you continue working on it.
Developer responseposted 10 months agoAppreciate your time for writing review for this add-on.
As for #1, I will consider how I can implement your requirement as I sometime need such feature. Since this is not an ideal place to discuss/track the feature, I opened an issue at https://github.com/0x6b/copy-selection-as-markdown/issues/49. Please follow the issue for any progress.
As for #2, See "Disable link styling" and please open a new issue if you have any unique requirement.
- by Firefox user 14667286, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Does what it says on the tin. This is awesome! I can't believe I haven't looked for this until now. :) Works for me on Linux, unlike in the single one-star review here at the time of writing.
Developer responseposted a year agoThe conversion to markdown is solely done locally. The add-on never send user action/data to any server. Thank you for the suggestion!
Update: added https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/copy-selection-as-markdown/privacy/
- by doneykoo, a year agoRated 5 out of 5cool! Such a quality of life tool for developers, or anyone need efficient note clips.
And just like others reivew, it provide handy syntax option, which is quite usful.
- by NatoBoram, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't work on Linux.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoThank you for your review. The plugin works on my setup, Ubuntu 18.04 and Firerfox 62.0.3. Please open an issue at https://github.com/0x6b/copy-selection-as-markdown/issues/new and give me your use case and setup details. Thanks.