- by Jacktose, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Basic functionality works well. It copies text that you select.
The problem with this (and every other auto-copy webextension I've found) is recognizing which fields *not* to copy from. For example, this extension doesn't copy from basic text fields, which is good. But it does copy from Gmail's compose field, which is bad.
A simple mitigation for this would be a user-manageable site blacklist. Alas, this extension does not have that, or any options at all.
My search for an auto-copy extension that really works right must continue ...
- by Firefox user 13115993, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Great thing but no function with FF 60.0.2. I loved this addon always before.
I also use ScrollAnywhere with right mouse button. Perhaps it is not compatible?
- by Firefox user 13109970, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 55 STARS!!!!
This is the only autocopy addon I've tried that will copy text, and let you highlight another word so you can replace it with the first copied word.
Brilliantly done, and minimally designed. Thank You!
- by Firefox user 13575824, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5hello,
i use win10 build 1709, FF 57.0.2.
Restarted FF after installation.
Unfortunately, the program does not copy anything to the clipboard.
What can I do?
- by kstev99, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Works perfect in FF57 and saves a lot of time.
I like that it won't copy automatically from highlighted text within forms, That would sort of defeat the purpose of copying text from a webpage to paste into a form if the clipboard was overwritten when you highlighted the old text in the form.
Overall, a great add-on. thanks to the developer.