- by FastKC, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Ref.: Click on spyrosoft :(
Spyrosoft is gone. He left this Earth on September 8, 2017.
He was an uplifting spirit to all those around him.
His youth and his life were taken at age 27.
Bennett Roesch, you will be missed.
- by David Maisonave, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Great addon!
I which it had some options to automatically remove spaces and indents, and a delay copy option.
I also which it had a copy plain text option.
- by Firefox user 14158259, 7 months agoRated 4 out of 5Hi, good extension except I don't want it to auto-copy text from text fields. I only want to paste in text fields. Is there a way to turn that off?
- by Noober, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5This is a must-have productivity tool which lets you copy text on pages without right-clicking and 'Copy'. it does the same thing automatically! It saves 10 minutes a day, and it makes me faster. Dear developer, please, make it possible to copy adresses from adress bar, like https://example.com.
- by Jacktose, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Basic functionality works well. It copies text that you select.
The problem with this (and every other auto-copy webextension I've found) is recognizing which fields *not* to copy from. For example, this extension doesn't copy from basic text fields, which is good. But it does copy from Gmail's compose field, which is bad.
A simple mitigation for this would be a user-manageable site blacklist. Alas, this extension does not have that, or any options at all.
My search for an auto-copy extension that really works right must continue ...
- by Firefox user 13115993, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Great thing but no function with FF 60.0.2. I loved this addon always before.
I also use ScrollAnywhere with right mouse button. Perhaps it is not compatible?