Copy Link Name Version History
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Removed Seamonkey and Mozilla Suite support removed jar package structure
v Added ar-SA, ca-AD and el translations
v Tested on Firefox 4
v Fixed some issues with the new SeaMonkey implementation.
v Made compatible with SeaMonkey, tested on 2.0RC2
v Tested on Firefox 3.5 final.
v Added cs-CZ, mk-MK, ms-MY and sr-RS translations.
v Made compatible with Firefox 3.1 (tested on beta 2)
v Added fi-FI, he-IL and be-BY translations.
v Made compatible with Firefox 3 (tested on RC1)
v Added sv-SE, sk-SK, ro-RO, hu-HU, hr-HR, es-AR, uk-UA and ar translations.
v Added nb-NO, zh-CN, and fa-IR translations.
v Tested on Firefox 2 Beta 1
v Bugfix: fixed problem in the da-DK contents.rdf file which caused older Firefox versions to crash on startup.
v Now also works in the sidebar.
v Added lt-LT translation.
v Bugfix: chrome.manifest was missing in the xpi.
- Added pl-PL, pt-BR, ru-RU, da-DK, zh-TW translations.
- Added tr-TR, and de-DE translations.
- Changed maxversion to 1.5.0.*
- Brought back Mozilla Suite support on special request.
- Added pt-PT translation.
- Added ko-KR and bg-BG translations.
- Tested on Firefox RC3.
- Tested for compatibility with Firefox 1.5 RC1.
- Tested for compatibility with Firefox 1.4.1 (1.5 beta2)
- Tested for compatibility with Ff 1.4 as requested.
- Renamed xpi as requested.
- Added translations.
- Cleaned up.
- Removed Mozilla Suite support.
Tested compatibility with Deer Park Alpha.