Review by grahamperrin
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14900403, 8 months agoJust what I was looking for for getting URL link or Obsidian, thank you very much
- Rated 4 out of 5by aforest, 9 months agoIt would be nice to have the option to customize the output format, e.g. to remove the leading asterisk.
- Rated 5 out of 5by lowdread, 2 years agoIt works as expected.
I've to enable "Access browser tabs" to use shortcuts with this extension.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Arthur, 3 years agoUnfortunately there's no customization of the output, and the existing format breaks some of the markdown renderers that I use.
- Rated 5 out of 5by cheeseslope, 3 years agoGreat™ — This has the two main features I was hoping for: limited permissions and a keyboard shortcut. The extra features are a nice bonus. Thank you!
- Rated 2 out of 5by Orange0, 3 years agoThe plugin only copies one of the things listed at a time, and it is not even usable if you have something selected. See if they improve it here: https://github.com/chitsaou/copy-as-markdown/issues/82
- Rated 5 out of 5by Grant Winney, 3 years agoI've used this for Brave and for Firefox, and it's been great in both. I'll frequently have a lot of tabs open for a particular subject that I'm researching, and want to copy them all into a blog post or editor that supports markdown, and this lets me quickly do that. Thanks for making this!
Also, I can't believe the one-star rating because someone couldn't be bothered to read the description to see what it can actually do. :p
- Rated 5 out of 5by Brisdaz, 3 years agoI've been using this addon for a few months now mainly on the Ozbargain website which uses Markdown Extra. It's helped save me time and is convenient to link. 5 stars!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14539952, 4 years agoThis extension should be renamed to "Copy Tab Links as Markdown" because this is the sole thing it does. When you say that your extension can copy something as markdown it means that it can copy web page content (partly or completely). Downvote for misleading.