- by OutFireFoxed, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5I am amazed that Copy All Aps does exactly what it claims, so quickly and efficiently. Using Win 11 pro with latest version of Firefox 99.0 64Bit 4/8/2022. App copies all open tabs link and header to a list and can be pasted in a text document or elsewhere. I typically run with hundreds of tabs open (Currently have 417 open). Great insurance for the lazy curious with sausage fingers.
- by circcc, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5This addon is best!
This addon have useful features and working great!
By the way,
1.I wish the positions of "Paste tabs" and "Copy tabs" buttons were swapped. Traditionally copy is first.
2.I want to customise counter badge text/background colors. I don't like default green badge color.
- by mediapuck, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5This is one of those addons one definitely needs to have. Only one thing I have a problem with: the icon does not show if used with a dark theme. I am using the dark, and have to position the icon in a specific place I need to always remember, because it is so dark that it shows only the dark background on the bar from the theme [default: dark]. I wished there would always be the option to switch the icons depending on light ot dark theme.
It does in no way impacte the performance of the extension. Just having it visible on dark would be great.
- by Modus Pwnens, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Literally what I was looking for. All the other similar add-ons copied every link in all pages, but I was wanting to find one where it just copied the domain addresses, and this did just that. Nice!
- by Firefox user 14984970, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I love this. It save me a lot of time on some of my tasks and I must say that works fine. As sugesttion, will be great if you can set some "not copied" tabs so they not go with the rest. As sample, those thar are fixed on browser.
Anyway, I highly recomend it. 10/10
- by david smith, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5I just installed this v0.0.8 on Ffox v56.0.2 and I am having the same issue as the previous Reviewer (anonymous):
I have a prior copy of text on my clipboard.
I click this addon's icon
In the dropdown menu, I click "Copy Tabs"
The addon reports that it Copied all (e.g. 66 tabs)
I click Paste in a document and it instead pastes only the prior copied text and none of the tabs.
As a test, I went back and copied some other random text to my clipboard, then repeated the Copy All Tabs steps. Again it only pastes the prior text and not the tabs.??
I give 2 stars because I like the idea of having the Paste option feature --if only i could get it to Copy so i could try/use that neat feature!?
Hopefully we can get a fix for this so I can update it to 5 stars...
** Reply **
Charles, thanks for taking my issue. But I am not running this on Linux, no; rather, on Windows 7 (Ffx 56.0.2 64bit).
- by Firefox user 14117861, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Copy All Tabs add-on:
Just now, before using this add-on, I copied some text & pasted it elsewhere.
Then I clicked on the button for this add-on & went to paste the results in a text file &
all I get is the previous text that had been copied.
In the past, when I've used this add-on, it did NOT separate each tab to a new line & did not create space (a blank line) between each tab's info. I had to go in and manually separate the Title from the URL for each Tab,
in which all the Titles & Tabs were clumped together in 1 big mass/mess.
I would recommend that the Title be displayed 1st and then the Tab URL on the next line after it,
because sometimes it's hard to distinguish where the URL ends & where the Title begins.
That would be a 5 star add-on!
- by Firefox user 14013375, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Would it be possible to modify the application so that each tab is written in a new line and form a kind of list?On Mac and Linux it would add line breaks, but I don't think it worked on Windows. Version 0.0.8 adds a new newline character that seems to work in windows. If not, please add a comment here: https://github.com/charlesbrandt/copy_all_tabs/issues/3
- by Firefox user 13931603, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Please enable the option to hide those badges with numbers . For me it's a little bit distracting.
Leaving that, the complement works as expected, keep the hard working :)Version 0.0.8 hides these by default. The total number is still visible on the main add-on interface window. The original badge number can be enabled in the options. Thanks for the suggestion.
- by Firefox user 13830629, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5When I click the Copy all Tabs link all it does is go to a blank page with links that say: copy all tabs, paste tabs, duplicate current tab, ... If I then click copy all tabs on that page all I get is a link to nowhere. Can someone explain this?