To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
- Implementation of the Constrained Application Protocol (RFC 7252) and URI handling for the 'coap' scheme directly in the Web browser (address bar and links)
- REST GUI with interaction through GET, POST, PUT, and DELETE
- Resource discovery (RFC 6690)
- Blockwise transfers (RFC 7959)
- Observing Resources (RFC 7641)
- Simply enter a CoAP URI into the address bar or follow a CoAP link (e.g., coap://californium.eclipse.org/ or coap://coap.me/)
- After opening the location of a CoAP server the auto discovery (or a click on 'Discover') will retrieve the available resources from
- At a resource location (e.g., coap://californium.eclipse.org:5683/test)
use the buttons GET, POST, PUT, DELETE to perform an action. The response will be displayed in the browser.
- For more detailed debug output, start Firefox with the switch
-console(Windows) or in a terminal (Linux) and add the boolean
browser.dom.window.dump.enabled=trueto about:config (now directly accessible through preferences).
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 0.3.0pre3