Some features are temporarily disabled while we perform website maintenance. We'll be back to full capacity shortly.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Martin S, 2 years agoNetscape export missing header which should be "# HTTP Cookie File" or "# Netscape HTTP Cookie File", which is the reason for the 4/5 stars, not a huge deal as it can be added manually but there's no reason for it not to be part of the export.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Luke, 4 years agoNeeds the ability to copy all cookies from one container to another instead of having to copy them individually per domain; and also to delete *all* non-protected cookies from the toolbar button. Aside from that, this is pretty perfect.
- Rated 4 out of 5by ReL, 4 years agoWorks well at what it does. Good cookie management. The function missing for me is automatically deleting cookies from all other that my protected cookies. Having to delete cookies manually is failing to use the computer to do work.... which is what it is actually for!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 12638184, 4 years agoAlle Cookies einzeln sehen und verarbeiten zu können fehlte Firefox seit einigen Versionen und wurde mit diesem AddOn sehr gut gelöst!
Das einzige, was ich mir noch ergänzend wünsche ist die Möglichkeit abgelaufene Sitzungs-Cookies gesammelt mit einem Klick angezeigt zu bekommen und gemeinsam löschen zu können.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Ruffus Lenhador, 4 years agoHello, how are you.
You could make an option to "keep only cookies from logged in accounts" that's just what I'm looking for. If this is possible of course.
I think it would be of great help to less advanced users like me as the option to delete all firefox cookies will log out of all accounts on exit.