Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
2) Added Search
3) Added labels for buttons (if someone wants it)
2) Bug fix: Import and Export cookies issue on LINUX
2) Added new icons to simplify actions
3) Couple of minor bug fixes
2) Now the cookie manager icon on addon-bar can be added/removed based on user's interest
1) "Restore cookies on startup" from backup file
2) Select multiple domains and cookies for easy export / delete (especially when using filters)
3) Help contents
4) Moved all settings to "Settings" tab
And also, changed the icons
Also, made a bug fix to handle session cookies properly.
1) Added httpOnly attribute to the display
2) Added multiline textbox to show lengthy cookie values
2) Now you can move the toolbar icon
Now you can manage and monitor cookies using one tool.
Also made a few other minor UI enhancements
a) delete selected cookie
b) delete cookies from selected domain
c) delete all cookies from browser\
2) You can use delete button to delete individual cookie or cookies from selected domain.
3) Added a button to delete all cookies
Added add cookie options
Improved setting expiry date controls
Improved UI and a few bug fixes