Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Recognise a mouse middle click for holding open pinnable menus as an alternative to holding down the CTRL key.
More radio button style changes for some platforms
New tooltip to explain disabled toggle menuitems
French language coming soon
Update German (de) translation.
The perm button learns which exception type you prefer to set.
Better site selection in the about:permissions list.
- DOM storage now visible from private browsing windows, cookies still hidden by Firefox;
- DOM storage visible in https pages starting in Firefox 23;
- still some DOM storage glitches waiting for Firefox bug fixes.
Fixed bugs with private window icon and startup state prefs.
Updated icons for private browsing windows (they're wearing purple masks).
Internal changes and fixes.
Add direct access to about:permissions dialog.
Tooltip styling tweaks for wide content.
Cookie and DOM storage, counting, viewing, and deleting disabled in private browsing windows (new in Firefox 20) due to Firefox bugs.
DOM storage now visible for https pages (requires Firefox 21)
Prettier "zero cookies" tooltip
Startup and performance improvements
Fix for stringify attribute changes in Firefox 20
Complete Chinese (zh-CN) translation
Minor bug fixes.
Babelzilla translations for de, sv-SE, and tr.
- rewrite of the Tidy button to dynamically reflect existing cookies, display cookie counts, and intelligently change the default delete action
- submenus can be held open using the ctrl key
- cookie tooltips display full details
- added tools menu
- better refresh of open browse menus
- added an optional (shown by default) confirmation dialog before deleting all cookies
- two-stage deferred startup
- workarounds for Firefox bugs related to menuitem bindings
Tidy button for browsing and deleting cookies.
Optional items on the other two context menus for browsing and deleting cookies.
Support for alwaysAcceptSessionCookies, thirdParty,sessionOnly, and lifetimePolicy=3 (lifetime.days expiration limit).
New tooltips to reflect all the hidden preferences recognised by Firefox.
New state when expiration is limited to lifetime.days.
New settings (Ask and Session both checked) to activate alwaysAcceptSessionCookies in either on or off state.
New setting to activate expiration limit in On state.
Direct access to an about:config dialog showing the network.cookie branch.
Improved styling on different platforms (dark themes still not great).